Tuesday, November 3, 2015

Still here but in a different way...

Hello all,

It's been a while I know but I have not been a slacker in my artistic life. My weaving is starting to take more of my time and I love it. Though to give my fiber brain a rest I am now making fancy pins for veils, dresses & sewing. In the next week or so I will be adding in hat/stick pins. The design work of bead combinations is very soothing to me.

I have not been keeping up my blogger page as I should but now I have my own website where I post pretty regularly about my craft work. You can find me at www.martelvonc.com

I also have a Facebook page - www.facebook.com/martelvoncstudio

My Etsy shop is active and I've been adding new items regularly also - www.etsy.com/shop/martelvonc  I have my beeswax candles, veil/dress pins, and my weaving.

You can even follow me on Twitter - https://twitter.com/martelvonc

I'm a regular social media maven! Come and visit one of my sites. I'd be glad to hear from you.

No comments:

Post a Comment